- Use the Key Market Breadth Indicators to Time the Market – Introduction (0:00)
- Major Market Index Overview – S&P 500, Gold, Crude Oil & Copper (1:10)
- Sector Breadth: Percentage of Stocks Above Their 150 Day Moving Average – Individual Sector Line Charts (3:02)
- Sector Breadth: Percentage of Stocks Above Their 150 Day Moving Average – Relative Strength Table & Overview Chart (4:48)
- Cumulative Point & Figure Breakouts - Breakdowns (6:28)
- Percentage of Stocks Above Their 200, 150 & 50 Day Moving Averages (7:25)
- NYSE Bullish Percent Index (8:12)
- NYSE Cumulative Advance Decline Line (8:38)
- NYSE Advance Decline Line – Momentum Index (9:05)
- US New Highs - New Lows (10:11)
- Stocks Breakout Watchlist – $TEAM $PLAN $NFLX $EB (10:33)
- Stocks Breakout Watchlist – $IEI $DDOG $LUV (12:46)
Weekend update of the major US stock market indexes and indicators. A weekly look beneath the surface of the US stock market, featuring the key market breadth charts for timing trading stocks and the stock market indexes, such as the NYSE Bullish Percent Index, the Advance Decline Line, the New Highs - New Lows etc and some custom breadth indicators of my own in order to determine what the "Weight of Evidence" is suggesting in terms of the US stock market direction and how to allocate your money.
This is done using the market breadth indicators that were highlighted in Chapter 8 of Stan Weinstein's Secrets For Profiting in Bull and Bear Markets Book – which was called: Using the Best Long Term Indicators to Spot Bull and Bear Markets.
To see more, visit the Stage Analysis at https://www.stageanalysis.net/ for the free daily stock watchlists of the US, Canadian and UK markets, weekly Market Breadth updates of the major US indexes including the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, and DOW Industrials. and to learn Stan Weinstein's Classic Stage Analysis method with other like minded traders and investors.
Subscribe to the Channel
Subscribe to the Stage Analysis Youtube Channel to get the latest stock trading videos when they are released:
Follow us on Social Media:
Books to help you learn how to trade stocks*
- Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profit in Bull and Bear Markets: https://amzn.to/2RpDdPZ
- Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard: How to Achieve Super Performance in Stocks in Any Market: https://amzn.to/2NUXA5p
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System In Good Times And Bad, Fourth Edition:https://amzn.to/2NYAE5D
- Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard:https://amzn.to/37qBSyd
- Momentum Masters: A Roundtable Interview with Super Traders:https://amzn.to/37uzCWs
- Insider Buy Superstocks:https://amzn.to/2RHyVCs
- Point and Figure Charting: The Essential Application for Forecasting and Tracking Market Prices (Wiley Trading):https://amzn.to/2RLPtta
- Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading (Wiley Trading): https://amzn.to/2tFM1bK
- The New Trading for a Living: Psychology, Discipline, Trading Tools and Systems, Risk Control, Trade Management (Wiley Trading):https://amzn.to/37uAhXW
- Entries and Exits: Visits to Sixteen Trading Rooms: Visits to 16 Trading Rooms (Wiley Trading):https://amzn.to/38JYkCJ
Want to chat about Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis method and his classic book: Stan Weinstein's Secrets for Profit in Bull and Bear Markets, then go to Stage Analysis website and join the forum here: https://www.stageanalysis.net/forum/
***Disclaimer***: All stock charts and ideas presented are for educational purposes only. Always do your own research before making any trades.
#stocks #trading #money #nyse #nasdaq #technicalanalysis #stock #stockbreakouts #stocksandshares #investing #preciousmetals #gold #oil
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.