- Introduction (0:00)
- Major Market Indexes – S&P 500, Nasdaq, NYSE & S&P 600 Small Caps (0:53)
- VIX Volatility Index (5:34)
- US Treasuries & Commodities – 7-10 Year US Treasuries, Gold, Crude Oil & Copper (6:56)
- Sector Breadth: Percentage of Stocks Above Their 150 Day Moving Average – Relative Strength Table (9:51)
- Sector Breadth: Percentage of Stocks Above Their 150 Day Moving Average – Overview Diagram (11:05)
- NYSE Bullish Percent Index & Percentage of Stocks Above Their 200, 150 & 50 Day Moving Averages Charts (12:04)
- US Combined Percentage of Stocks Above Their 200, 150 & 50 Day Moving Averages Charts (14:09)
- NYSE Advance Decline Line Charts (15:55)
- US New Highs - New Lows Charts & Momentum Index (17:21)
- S&P 500 – Monthly 40 Year Chart (18:00)
- Dow US Sub Sectors Relative Strength Rankings (20:00)
Regular update of the major US stock market indexes and indicators. A regular look beneath the surface of the US stock market, featuring the key market breadth charts for timing trading stocks and the stock market indexes, such as the NYSE Bullish Percent Index, the Advance Decline Line, the New Highs - New Lows etc and some custom breadth indicators of my own in order to determine what the "Weight of Evidence" is suggesting in terms of the US stock market direction and how to allocate your money.
Disclaimer: For educational purpose only. Not investment advice. Seek professional advice from a financial advisor before making any investing decisions.