You can customise the indicator to be used however you choose:
- SATA score – data point only with no indicator visible (the most simple use case)
- Matrix style – 10 rows of colour blocks, highly visual style of seeing the data
- Oscillator style – shows an oscillator of the combined SATA score
- Background Bands – overlay the SATA score onto the chart as colored bands, with a different colour for each score (it can also be overlaid on the oscillator style this way)
- Multiple other use cases are possible by adjusting the settings i.e. only show the breakouts / breakdowns row from the matrix style, and include the SATA score under the moving average data. Play with the settings to find your perfect use case.
Here's is the link: Stage Analysis Technical Attributes (SATA) by stageanalysis
Disclaimer: For educational purpose only. Not investment advice. Seek professional advice from a financial advisor before making any investing decisions.