Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 214

RE: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Yes, things are so choppy anyway, personally I wouldn't consider buying at the moment. I'm sure more skillled people are still making money, but that's not me (yet).

EKF:

GMR:

CAPC.L & CSP.L:

ETFs are normally set up as either income or accumulation. Income ETFs pay out dividends to holders as cash. Accumulation ETFs do not pay a dividend.

Zoo has broken out:

(This post was last modified: 2021-04-27, 08:11 AM by pcabc.)

Some breakouts:

AIGA:
Broken out a while back showing a trend for non-precious metal commodities.

COPA:
Note, the industreial metals are breaking out or already on an uptrend.

EBOX:

MGNS:

PIMT:

STCM:

SYNT:

OXB, breakout today on strong volume:

Note, I have amended my volume plots.  The feint red and green bars and the smaller stronger red and green bars are the same data, but one is plotted on 10x the scale of the other.  I found that I generally need the zoomed in volume, but on strong days such a chart would clip, hence the second scale overlaid.

(2021-05-18, 10:33 PM)pcabc Wrote: OXB, breakout today on strong volume:

Note, I have amended my volume plots.  The feint red and green bars and the smaller stronger red and green bars are the same data, but one is plotted on 10x the scale of the other.  I found that I generally need the zoomed in volume, but on strong days such a chart would clip, hence the second scale overlaid.

Thanks as ever for your UK work. I see this has pulled back to breakout level, hopefully it will push on from here.
I had to sit and watch STCM breakout and go a couple of weeks ago as I had no cash at the time.