Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 216

RE: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

A couple of UK stocks, ERGO and VLX:

ERGO:

VLX:

(This post was last modified: 2021-09-06, 10:37 PM by pcabc.)

A few breakouts and pullbacks

ARB,L, IP.L, MDB.L, SOS.L and STCM.L.  Note, I've put a limit order in to buy ARB.L, though frankly, it does not look so good on my end of day chart as it did on Stockcharts earlier this morning when it was higher.

Whether I carry out scans on the UK is dependent on breadth and whether I have time, so I don't scan every day.

ARB.L

IPO.L

SOS.L

STCM.L

AIGI.L

Interesting that this in an industrial metals ETF.

Thanks as ever for the info.

I have bought a few things this summer, volume has been lowish, but it has given opportunities to buy in when a pullback occurs after the breakout.

(2021-09-14, 09:42 AM)Boggers Wrote: Thanks as ever for the info.

I have bought a few things this summer, volume has been lowish, but it has given opportunities to buy in when a pullback occurs after the breakout.

Just watch out for what I post, as my results seem patchy.  I seem to have a few bursts of good performance and then grind the account down.  However, my revised approach to breadth seems to put me in better stead.

Thanks, but I only buy stocks which appear on my zulu type growth screen which sometimes appear on your lists. Also I tend to wait for MACD weekly cross which seems to improve performance, especially when volume is missing.
My hit rate is actually pretty reasonable (~70% including open positions) this year and when I have got it wrong I've managed to get out quickly.

(2021-09-14, 02:08 PM)Boggers Wrote: Thanks, but I only buy stocks which appear on my zulu type growth screen which sometimes appear on your lists. Also I tend to wait for MACD weekly cross which seems to improve performance, especially when volume is missing.
My hit rate is actually pretty reasonable (~70% including open positions) this year and when I have got it wrong I've managed to get out quickly.

Thanks.  I just wanted to dispel any thoughts that I'm more than some guy putting some chart's he's calculated online.  Unfortunately I have no magic touch.

Personally I feel we each need to make our own decisions but it is interesting to see what the views are of others.

RDSA.L:

This UK stock, like many US and Canadian ones, has broken out.  Voliume is not so strong, but then this will be a large (mega?) cap, so things would have to be exceptional to get a clear signal.