104 Dow Jones Sector Industry Groups sorted by Relative Strength. Purpose is to track RS changes across the groups each week using stockcharts SCTR rating.
The top 10 risers this week were:
1. Home Construction
5. Apparel Retailers
7. Diversified Industrials
8. Recreational Services
9. Travel & Tourism
10. Specialty REITs
Consumer Discretionary sector dominated with 6 of the top 10
Attached current top 50 sectors plus sectors with the strongest moves this week and YTD
You can find out which stocks are in each industry group by going to https://stockcharts.com/freech... and clicking on the name of the group
Stage Analysis - Members
Become a member of Stage Analysis Pro to receive:
- Access to our Private Twitter channel* (once you've paid go to @Stage_Analysis and request to follow)
- Evening & Weekend Videos looking at the market action and key watchlist stocks
- Swing & position trades that I'm trading in my accounts and how I'm managing the positions
- Regular stock trade ideas
- Detailed chart analysis and commentary
- Sector Focus: Finding the industry groups with the strongest relative strength and charting the individual stocks in the group near to potential entry points on multiple time frames
- Risk management
- Learn advanced Stage Analysis techniques and how to use it alongside other methods such as CAN SLIM, Minervini, Wyckoff and more...
- Premium newsletter
*IMPORTANT – the Stage Analysis Pro (@Stage_Analysis) private twitter channel is where the majority of the premium members content will be displayed, so you'll need a twitter account to view it.
To become a member go to: www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis/members