Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 282

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

VEEV - highlighted a few times this year as it broke out into Stage 2A. Now making it's first continuation attempt on good daily volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

What do you guys think of US stock GV... It broke out on high volume and maintained... Also where do u suggest should I put a stop loss or trailing stop loss, that was the hardest part of the book to understand for me

I think:
- nice pattern
- to late to buy

your stop depends on your enter point. Currently, there is no easy answer considering volatility and advance of the prices.
barra

(2016-07-08, 08:21 AM)barra Wrote: I think:
- nice pattern
- to late to buy

your stop depends on your enter point. Currently, there is no easy answer considering volatility and advance of the prices.
barra

I bought at $1.90... And I am going to try to understand if I bought it at $1.90 how would you determine the stop loss... Also any great silver stocks, I'm looking at SLV though I would like a little bit of a pullback but is there anything charted better?

(2016-07-08, 02:27 PM)Echevarriaeric Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 08:21 AM)barra Wrote: I think:
- nice pattern
- to late to buy

barra

I bought at $1.90... And I am going to try to understand if I bought it at $1.90 how would you determine the stop loss... Also any great silver stocks, I'm looking at SLV though I would like a little bit of a pullback but is there anything charted better?

salut Eric,

1.90$ ! good job. If i were you, I would have sold half position at 2.6-2.7 $ (balancing from 1.2-1.9 -> 2.6$ approx). As you're fully in position, you can use the pull back of week 25 ( June 20th) and the MM30 associated which means 2.14$. And finally this stop is of course not very efficientDodgy. IMO the best option is currently to stop at 2.6$, but there could be other ideas.

barra

Sounds good barra, thank you so much...

Regarding SLV, I have an order at 18.10$, just above the middle of the previous candelar. I will not take higher.
barra

Barra, you gave me great advice n I plan on returning the favor... I mix value based trading mixed with tech analysts... Silver has been undervalued for so long... As banks have bank runs (italy is on verge as well as a couple uk and other European banks as well as Japanese banks) people will flock to gold as a safe haven. PR just defaulted, Greece is close.

The derivatives, Gov bond, n tbill market are taking major hits bc it is obvious these debts are toxic and can't be paid back... In other words, how do you preserve wealth and make money, find a undervalued commodity (money itself gold) thus miners have been on fire since the beginning of 2016.

No matter where u buy SLV it will go higher... Don't let 70 or 80 cents cost you several of thousands of dollars... I just bought HL, chart wise I'm too late, but I believe this stock will have crazy gains... I'm looking to at least double.