Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 283

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-07-08, 03:29 PM)Echevarriaeric Wrote: No matter where u buy SLV it will go higher... Don't let 70 or 80 cents cost you several of thousands of dollars... I just bought HL, chart wise I'm too late, but I believe this stock will have crazy gains... I'm looking to at least double.

I've missed the silver rise, no matter. Nobody knows the future, we are probabilities gamers, no certitude gamers.
I manage my risk reward very closely.
Advisors are not buyers as we commonly say.

barra

S&P 500 & S&P 1500 Stage 2 breakout attempt

Both the S&P 500 and the S&P 1500 are attempting to make a Stage 2 breakout today. Weekly close today is critical for both. Has been a long wait...

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-07-08, 03:39 PM)barra Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 03:29 PM)Echevarriaeric Wrote: No matter where u buy SLV it will go higher... Don't let 70 or 80 cents cost you several of thousands of dollars... I just bought HL, chart wise I'm too late, but I believe this stock will have crazy gains... I'm looking to at least double.

I've missed the silver rise, no matter. Nobody knows the future, we are probabilities gamers, no certitude gamers.
I manage my risk reward very closely.
Advisors are not buyers as we commonly say.

barra

Your right, no1 can predict the future, the silver bull may have past us by, or This may be one of the greatest bulls of our time which means even at this entry point, we're still in great position... No1 knows, and only time can tell... Thank you so much for your time...

REN - Stage 1 base has been developing since the Aug 2015 low, and now there's potential for a Stage 2A breakout attempt. One to watch imo, as has a big base, and energy is a strengthening sector.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ZEN - Attempting a move into Stage 2 and to new all time highs.

isatrader

A few stocks for the watchlist attempting breakouts.

I highlighted REN on Friday, and it's up around 30% today currently to make the Stage 2A breakout attempt, and two others attempting to make their own Stage 2A breakouts are NAK and CRNT. All three have already done more 3x their average daily volume today since the open two hours ago, and REN has already surpased more than 2x it's average weekly volume in just two hours, and NAK has done more 4x it's average weekly volume. So huge relative volume moves.

isatrader

BWEN - Potential continuation attempt after the recent pullback

isatrader

DWSN - Initial Stage 2 continuation attempt

GRAM - Attempting to make an initial Stage 2 continuation move

isatrader