Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 281

$CLF - Stage 2 continuation attempt

CLF - Attempting to make it's first Stage 2 continuation breakout, and clearing the the long term resistance. Potential imo.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Dow Jones Equity REIT index breaking out:

ISA,
I was looking at some of the silver stocks mentioned, one in particular EXK. I've been watching it a few weeks now and it seems to have trouble moving up in price, although it does slightly move but less than some others I'm watching. I took a look at the effective volume chart of it from chartmill, and saw that major players seem to be unloading this stock. In your experience, does EV seem to matter too much? Thanks.

(2016-07-03, 01:45 PM)diaz Wrote: ISA,
I was looking at some of the silver stocks mentioned, one in particular EXK. I've been watching it a few weeks now and it seems to have trouble moving up in price, although it does slightly move but less than some others I'm watching. I took a look at the effective volume chart of it from chartmill, and saw that major players seem to be unloading this stock. In your experience, does EV seem to matter too much? Thanks.

I've not personally found it very useful on individual stocks for timing, only on the index etfs. i.e SPY, QQQ and IWM

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Royal Dutch Shell is dual listed in the US and UK, and made a Stage 2A breakout last week above the long term resistance.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-07-04, 11:37 PM by pcabc.)

GLD has risen a lot.

Disclosure, I just put an order in for phgp.l. If this is an inverse head and shoulders then I'll see how this one plays out.

BAA.TO - Stage 2 breakout attempt above 2015 highs and above strong resistance from a one year cup and handle. More than 4x the average daily volume on todays breakout, and monthly chart shows a lot of potential imo.

isatrader

Nice configuration, waiting for volumes : Rare earth.

barra