Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 279

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-06-14, 11:12 PM)barra Wrote: Ok guys, thanks for replies.

May be I've missed something but i use the MA30 weekly (and MAE30) as designated by Stan Weinstein. And the prices are currently above the both MA.

Its getting late so quick reply only. The MA30 week and MA150 day should be similar. On the charts I've seen the price is above a falling 150 day simple moving average. Stage analysis requires it to be rising. However, it may be down to differing data sources as I saw a chart on stockcharts.com for brent which just stated to have a rising 30 week MA. However, I was unsure whether it was the current price or futures, it used the term 'continuous contract'.

(2016-06-14, 11:37 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2016-06-14, 11:12 PM)barra Wrote: Ok guys, thanks for replies.

May be I've missed something but i use the MA30 weekly (and MAE30) as designated by Stan Weinstein. And the prices are currently above the both MA.

Its getting late so quick reply only. The MA30 week and MA150 day should be similar. On the charts I've seen the price is above a falling 150 day simple moving average. Stage analysis requires it to be rising. However, it may be down to differing data sources as I saw a chart on stockcharts.com for brent which just stated to have a rising 30 week MA. However, I was unsure whether it was the current price or futures, it used the term 'continuous contract'.
Shy
Yes, you're right the simple moving average 30 weeks is just leveling off on the gas , brent and crude.
The exponential moving average 30 weeks is just rising.

I'm quite familiar with the EMA (and not MAE as writed in my previous messageAngry) that's why I'm ready to give natural gas a shot .

good night!

barra

FCX - Stage 1 base developing

FCX - Gold, Silver and Copper miner. Developing a high Stage 1 base under long term resistance after a strong short covering rally at the start of the year. Watch for a Stage 2A breakout attempt above long term resistance.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

PWE - Stage 1B. Attempting to make a Stage 2A breakout, but still in the resistance zone currently, with more than 2x weekly volume so far this week, and relative performance is moving above a flattening zero line.

Top percentage gainer in the Exploration & Production sector this week.

MCF - Forming a high Stage 1 base in the resistance zone. Attempting an early Stage 2A breakout. Light volume though, but RP above a flattening zero line.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

so DOW 150 day ma rolling over again and FTSE below 150 day ma, are we still bullish?

(2016-06-15, 06:41 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: so DOW 150 day ma rolling over again and FTSE below 150 day ma, are we still bullish?

Europe and rest of the world is still bearish, and US still strongest in a developing Stage 1, but short term bearish in the breadth. Hence mostly highlighting precious metals and some energy stocks, of which in energy there's a lot of Stage 1 bases beginning to take shape. But also highlighting any other Stage 1's as they are taking shape, as a lot popping up on the scans lately.

Am personally still only in Gold and Silver, and a Silver stock (FRES.L), as I have been since February. Not been long any other stocks since June 2015, as waiting for markets to return to Stage 2 before getting back into mainstream stocks. So the investor method has kept me out of the main markets for a year now.

isatrader

Isa, you make perfect sense as usual, just nibbled on some PWE

GLD - Gold is attempting to make a continuation move. A break above $124 would give a triple top breakout on the P&F chart of which still has a $163 P&F target.

isatrader