Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 277

$LULU - Stage 2 breakout attempt

LULU - Stage 2 breakout attempt on more than 3x average daily volume. The weekly volume is 1.32x average so far, so potential to make the 2x requirement by the end of the week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-09, 01:56 AM by barra.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-06-08, 09:03 PM)isatrader Wrote: LULU - Stage 2 breakout attempt on more than 3x average daily volume. The weekly volume is 1.32x average so far, so potential to make the 2x requirement by the end of the week.

Very nice one ! I feel rather tempted to buy a little line...so far

barra

NVRO (US)
good momentum, increasing volumes, highers crossed.

BArra

A few for the US long watchlist - CBK (Stage 1), DSPG (Stage 2A breakout attempt)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

In US stocks I've seen some continuations set up with volume contractions, I wonder if this means anything? One of my examples below has broken out but I'm not sure if that is conincidental.

RDS/B - Stage 1. Watching for a Stage 2A breakout attempt through resistance. The P&F chart shows the huge volume that has come in since the start of the year, which could be people closing short positions, as well as new money coming in, as the Oil & Gas sector had a turnaround at the start of the year after years of Stage 4 decline. So area to keep an eye on as the short covering rallies from the beginning of the year are now attempting to form Stage 1 bases, and could potentially make early break outs from small bases if the volume in the sector remains high.

isatrader

$BGM.CA - Stage 2 continuation attempt

BGM.V - Stage 2 continuation attempt with 3.09x weekly average volume already this week, with one day left to trade, and strong relative performance vs the market. So has all of the components for an A+ candidate imo, including the strong sector.

isatrader

REN - Stage 1. Watch for a potential Stage 2A breakout attempt

isatrader

TEAM - Stage 1. Potential for a breakout attempt from the primary base

isatrader