Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 462

$FROG - Entry Swing Trade

Entered $FROG at 65.25 ask (2/3 position - 12% account size) at the intraday Stage 2A breakout attempt

Update:

Added to $FROG via buy stop order at +2% above my previous entry. Was filled at 66.65 ask

Now up to full size 18% position with an average cost of 65.74

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$LMND - Stop loss hit

(2020-11-25, 06:27 PM)isatrader Wrote: $LMND has moved more than 5% above my average entry price. So have raised my stop loss to breakeven

$LMND Stopped at just below breakeven at 68.23 for -0.54% (-0.10% account). Will look for a reentry if it sets up again in the coming days

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Swing trades update - $FROG $DDOG

$FROG - managed to close well and above the intraday Stage 2A breakout level, with its strongest volume day since the IPO day (+287.90% above average volume). So, a good start for it.

$DDOG - broke out of the small intraday Stage 1 base today and closed near the highs. But volume was light.

Both positions moving slightly into profit in the 1 to 4% range. So neither strong enough yet to get the stop loss up to breakeven.

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 25 November 2020

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ARLO, CHGG, CHWY, COUP, CSIQ, DDOG, DKNG, ETSY, NVAX, OKTA, SHOP, SWIR

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 25 November 2020

isatrader

**Black Friday Sale** Learn Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis method - Video course

Udemy is running a Black Friday Sale until the 27th November.

For anyone interested in learning more about Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis method. I have a 3.5 hour video course which is goes into great detail using multiple real examples of the methods Four Stages, plus the ideal entry points for the Investor and Trader methods and the key characteristics to look for so that you can find the A+ candidates, as well as the signs to look out for to help you know when to sell your positions.

What you'll learn

• Learn the Four Stages of the Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis Method
  • Learn the Ideal Stage 2 Entry Points to Maximise Profit Potential and Minimise Risk
  • The Key Components of the Stage Analysis Method to Find the Stocks With the A+ Potential
You can get the course by going to the following link: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-stock...FF56918379

isatrader

$LMND - Re-entry

I re-entered $LMND at 70.68 ask from the 15 min ORB (2/3 position - 12% account) and then added to $LMND at 72.16 ask via buy stop order (1/3 position - 6% account). So up to a full size 18% account position with and average cost of 71.17. And then as it's already moved +5% intraday the stop loss has been raised to breakeven. #swingtrade

Here's my tweets it today: https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...57281?s=20

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 29 November 2020

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - KC, TWLO, SPOT, SDGR, AMD, APPS, ACMR, MASI, NK

KC (Kingsoft Cloud Holdings) is my stock of the day, as it broke out through the peak liquidity level on strong relative volume, and managed to close above the +2x ATR(21 day level) with strengthening relative performance versus the S&P 500. So a key one for Mondays watchlist imo.

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 29 November 2020

isatrader

$SONO - Add on buy

A few trades so far today. $LMND got stopped at just below breakeven due to slippage, and added to $SONO via buy stop at 21.96. So am up to a full 18% position with an average price of 21.64, which is doing well so far and through the Fishhook entry point today.

https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...93187?s=20

isatrader