Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 464

$LMND - Partial Profit taken

Have scaled out of a 2nd 1/3 of $LMND at 79.59 for a +17.67% gain.

Holding a final 1/3 with BE stop currently.

https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...82754?s=20

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

MASI breaking out.  Very nearly opened a position.  Large, 3x average volume spike, though I treated the breakout as today.  However, I don't otherwise see any volume.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

(2020-12-03, 09:04 PM)pcabc Wrote: MASI breaking out.  Very nearly opened a position.  Large, 3x average volume spike, though I treated the breakout as today.  However, I don't otherwise see any volume.

Small follow up, the charts are from yesterday's data, it has broken out now.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 3 December 2020

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ALRM, BKNG, DOCU*, DOMO*, INTU, PDD, RYAAY, SAIL

Earnings today

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 3 December 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Weekly charts - early Stage 2

$RVLV continuing to build a constructive Base 1 following the Stage 2A breakout in August, and has formed a larger inverse H&S base with Relative Strength near the recent highs.

Could be ready a continuation breakout attempt.

With the Energy sector finally starting to catch up after being this years laggard. Multiple stocks in the sector are moving into Stage 2.

$AM one of the better stocks attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation BO from large one year inverse H&S base.

$CGC is it 2017 again??? Didn't think I'd be posting weed charts this year.

Breaking out of a one year Inverted Head & Shoulders Stage 1 base. Watching for a backup towards the Stage 2A breakout level on contracting volume Eyes

$LYFT breaking the downtrend line on strong relative volume and moving into early Stage 2A with RS moving back above the zero line.

$LBRT a young energy stock showing a potential turnaround as it makes the initial Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt. RS line making a new near term high above a flattening zero line.

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 6 December 2020

A very large amount of stocks from the weekends scans - AM, ANTM, ATOM, ATVI, CGC, CHH, CRWD, CVNA, DDOG, DOCU, DOMO, FOSL, FSLY, GNMK, KBNT, LAZY, LBRT, LBTYA, LFYT, MA, MAXR, MOS, OESX, PD, PSTG, QCOM, RADA, RMBS, SLQT, SMAR, VCRA

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 6 December 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 December 2020

A large amount of precious metals miners and biotechs in tonights scans.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ADPT, AG, AGI, APG, AUY, BCRX, CALX, CCJ, CDE, CHGG, COUP, EDIT, HCAC, HCAT, NFLX, NK, NKTX, PAAS, RVLV, SA, THO, VLDRW, WMG

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 December 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 December 2020

You may note the main stock on tonights watchlist is FSLY, which I didn't think I'd be posting again this year. However, the base it's developing is still very constructive imo, and I've marked up the chart using the Wyckoff method Phase analysis - which allows you to do a detailed analysis of the base structure to help to determine whether it's an accumulation dominant base or a distribution dominant base. So I'd highly recommend that you read some Wyckoff books, as really helps with Stages 1 and 3, and continuation bases, with some additional low risk entry points to consider.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ARRY, BAND, BLDP, CHWY, DKNG, FSLY, FCEL, FLGT, FUV, GOGO, LPRO, LTHM, MITK, ONEM, OTRK, PDD, PENN, PERI, PLUG, RXT, SFIX, SPWR, TWLO, UPWK, VNET

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 December 2020

isatrader