Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 461

$LMND - Entry

I made a speculative entry into $LMND at 67.98 (2/3 position - 12% size) an hour ago. Volume was a little unclear at my entry point, but met my 2x average volume requirement by the close of the 2 hour bar, as was around 2.35x the average volume by the close of the bar. 

Update:

Added to $LMND at 69.32 ask (1/3 position - 6% size) to take it up to a full size position (18%) with an average price of 68.42

Stop loss raised to 64.98

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

LMND - Updated end of day chart

Final $LMND 2 hour chart for the day with the complete volume, showing that there was strong buying into the close. The time of day when institutional money comes in. So happy with the entries, as meets my requirements for volume, relative strength and VCP, with tight risk management.

Daily volume +91.2% above average. So a strong volume day on this VCP breakout attempt

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 24 November 2020

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ALRM, DIS, DLTR, FNGU, FSKR, GOGO, GOOG, JPM, LMND, MS, YALA

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 24 November 2020

isatrader

$NTDOY - institutional support/demand

$NTDOY Nintendo - ARK Investment Management has accumulated shares every day since Nov 9th. So suggesting that the current base has institutional support/demand in the 60 to 65 range. hence potential for a Stage 2 continuation to new highs

isatrader

$FROG - Intraday Stage 1 base forming

$FROG Stage 1 base beginning to form on the 2 hour chart. Watching for a Stage 2A breakout attempt on strong relative volume above the 65 zone

isatrader

$LE - Intraday breakout attempt

$LE breakout attempt on the 2 hour chart on more than 2x the average volume. Minervini Power Play / High Tight Flag type pattern

isatrader

$DDOG - Intraday Stage 1 base forming

$DDOG forming a Stage 1 base on the 2 hour chart. I'm already long this one. But for new entry you'd be looking for a Stage 2A breakout above 92 zone, but be aware of the volume resistance at the century mark

isatrader

$LMND - Stop loss raise

(2020-11-24, 11:14 PM)isatrader Wrote: Final $LMND 2 hour chart for the day with the complete volume, showing that there was strong buying into the close. The time of day when institutional money comes in. So happy with the entries, as meets my requirements for volume, relative strength and VCP, with tight risk management.

Daily volume +91.2% above average. So a strong volume day on this VCP breakout attempt

$LMND has moved more than 5% above my average entry price. So have raised my stop loss to breakeven

isatrader