Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 460

$VFF - Stage 2A

VFF - I didn't pick this one up in the scans last week. But noticed it on twitter today. It had a strong Stage 2A breakout on massive volume last week, and has continued higher today. So this would be one to watch for a when its first base or a pullback B entry back towards the breakout level.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$PYPL - Stage 2 continuation watch

$PYPL moving above the +1x ATR(21 day ) level today.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$BE - Stage 2

$BE had a failed Stage 2 continuation breakout in October, but held support & rebounded at the 30 week MA. Remains in Stage 2. Potential for new continuation breakout attempt

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 23 November 2020

For the US stocks watchlist from Mondays scans - BE GME GOOS PYPL RUN SFIX SPOT SQ YEXT

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 23 November 2020

isatrader

$NNOX - Exit

(2020-11-23, 08:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: The freed up cash allowed me to re-enter $NNOX at 39.50 ask (2/3 position - 12% size), which was quickly added to via buy stop at +2%. Filled at 40.39 ask (1/3 position), which takes the position up to full size (18%) at an average cost of 39.80.

This moved quickly today, so am already out of 1/3 at +10% profit, and the stop loss is at breakeven now. So the remaining 2/3 position (12% size) remains open. Here's my tweets on it throughout the day: https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...35112?s=20

Sold the remaining 2/3 position in $NNOX at 47.25 bid for a +19.62% gain. Overall gain to the account of +2.81% in a day isn't too bad, and an average gain on the whole position including the initial profit taking of +15.50%

isatrader

$TSLA - Trade Exit

(2020-11-23, 08:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: The $TSLA trade continues to work, and I took another 1/3 profits in $TSLA at 524.64 bid (+16.89%).The remaining 1/3 is still open with average price of 451.81 and I moved the stop loss to protect a +10% gain at 496.99, so the worst it can do now, baring a gap down through the stop is a +12.02% average gain, which would be a +2.22% gain for the account. So pleased with the quick trade in this, as only entered on Nov 17.

Sold remaining 1/3 in $TSLA at 540.11 for a partial gain of 20.34%. Average gain on full position was +15.23%, which is +2.82% for the account. Here's the marked up 2 hour chart of the full trade and how I scaled out (took profits) in the position.

isatrader

$GOGO, $JKS

$GOGO moving above the +1x ATR(21 day) level

$JKS attempting to move above the +1x ATR(21 day) level today on around average volume so far.

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Very nice work with NNOX - I caught that myself but had to attend to work stuff and by the time I'd returned it had dropped back down again and stopped out. Smile