Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 254

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

MIDD - Stage 4A breakdown attempt through support

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

AMBA - Potential for a Stage 4 continuation breakdown attempt

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MU - Potential for another Stage 4 continuation breakdown

isatrader

Another large day for P&F double bottom breakdowns in the US market to finish off the largest week for P&F breakdowns since I've been tracking the data.

I've limited the scan results to only the S&P 1500 stocks today for this post. As the whole US market lists were too big to keep showing.

isatrader

A few from the scans attempting to break down into Stage 4 - CMA, IDCC

isatrader

Out of the 100+ US industry sectors only one was mildly positive this week, which was gold mining. So I had a quick scan through the sector and a stock that I've been watching for the last year caught my eye as it made a Stage 2 continuation breakout on good relative volume.

RIC is dual listed in the US (RIC) and Canada (RIC.TO), but I believe the Canadian listing is the main one.

isatrader

Continuing the theme of Candian listed gold stocks. Here's some more that have broken out or are close to breakout levels - FNV.TO, DCG.TO, NG.TO, CEE.TO, SMF.TO, TXG.TO, WDO.TO, LSG.TO

isatrader

(2016-01-09, 11:51 PM)isatrader Wrote: Continuing the theme of Candian listed gold stocks. Here's some more that have broken out or are close to breakout levels - FNV.TO, DCG.TO, NG.TO, CEE.TO, SMF.TO, TXG.TO, WDO.TO, LSG.TO

So the gold miners picking up was not my imagination.

Note that CEE.TO is Centamin which is also listed in the UK as CEY.L.