Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 252

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Looks like this could go big dipper in the last hour. Just shorted some VRNT.

AAPL - showing the same pattern as IBB. Potential for a Stage 4 continuation breakdown after the recent pullback to value.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more large cap techs for the short watchlist - APH, CSCO, FFIV, MU

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I know the market trend demonstrates we should still be sitting on the sideline, but if we were to jump in with a stock or two, have we already missed out on GENC?

(2015-12-12, 10:47 PM)mongoose1969 Wrote: I know the market trend demonstrates we should still be sitting on the sideline, but if we were to jump in with a stock or two, have we already missed out on GENC?

Just my view. I've bought into stocks behaving this way before. I'd run away from this one quickly. It looks like it has gone parabolic. If you were going to buy it then 10.5 at the beginning of the month would have been a good place. Of course, that is easy to say with hindsight. Given the very rapid rise and volatility it may fall back rapidly. It is now a long way above the 150 day (30 week) MA. Although it nearly hit 14 on Friday the closing price is a shade under 13.

Of course I could be wrong, but note your observation on the market.

GENC is so thinly traded and has such a low market cap that the spike in volume is highly suspect. Look for shares with liquidity that can't be manipulated upwards so easily. Also, study up on the pattern that is called a blow off top.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Two more for the short list:
SBAC LM

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

CVC long @$29.71.
Mega volume breakout in Oct to multi-year high.
Filled gap.
Takeover pending.
Massive insider buying.
MACD crossover buy signal.