Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 253

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

It experiment with this process, I has a buy limit order set for RDCM. It triggered today. Probably wasn't the best technical move because it's so thinnly traded but I wanted to start to practice. I'm now trying to figure out the best initial sell stop. the last significant suppor that I see is around 9 but I don't know if I want to set it that low. Suggestions?

AAPL - Stage 4 attempt

AAPL - I highlighted this a month ago when it had pulled back from it's initial Stage 4A breakdown attempt, and it's now attempting to break below the long term support from the head and shoulders pattern and relative performance has broken down below a flattening zero line. Potential for full Stage 4 breakdown if it doesn't reverse this week, and remember this has largest weighting in the S&P 500, so could affect market sentiment if it does complete the breakdown.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Short MON at $97 as pulled back to down sloping 150 day ma and rolling over nicely with MACD sell signal. Plus the company is pretty evil according to activists. Smile

$WLSH - Stage 4 continuation breakdown

Stage 4 continuation breakdown attempt in the $WLSH Wiltshire 5000 Index (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilshire_5000 for more info on the index)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

As there's such a large amount of double bottom P&F breakdowns today I thought I'd post the whole list for you to look for potential Stage Analysis shorting candidates from yourselves.

isatrader

FLT - attempting to make a Stage 4 breakdown with weaking relative performance below it's zero line. Longer term monthly chart is also breaking below it's 30 month average for the first time.

isatrader

US P&F Double Bottom Breakdowns

Another jumbo list of P&F breakdowns again today in the US market. Here's the scan results

isatrader

FANG - Potential for a Stage 4A breakdown attempt

isatrader