Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 120

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

ATLS - potential Stage 4 continuation breakdown

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few addtional stocks from today's scans for the watchlist - AMD (Stage 1B), NYNY, HUBG, Z

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

CYTK - attempting to move into a new Stage 2A on the weekly. Interesting volume profile on the monthly chart which is in a monthly Stage 1B.

DDS - attempting to make a continuation to new highs on strong intraday volume. Cup and handle pattern on the weekly chart from mid 2013.

isatrader

US stocks for the long watchlist from today's scans - CIR, OINK, UPIP, ENG, CP, SUNE, ICGE

*Remember it's earnings season, so don't forget to check the earnings date on any stocks

isatrader

For the short watchlist tonight in the US - BRO, ADS, FMER, LECO, DEST

*Remember it's earnings season, so don't forget to check the earnings date on any stocks

isatrader

what do you make of SRPT?

(2014-04-22, 10:37 PM)isatrader Wrote: US stocks for the long watchlist from today's scans - CIR, OINK, UPIP, ENG, CP, SUNE, ICGE

(2014-04-23, 03:05 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: what do you make of SRPT?

I'd say the gap up above the still declining 30 week MA puts it's into Stage 1 now, as it can't be Stage 2A until the 30 week MA turns up. As remember, one of Stan's Don't Commandments from the book (p129) is: Don't buy a stock that has a declining 30 week MA (even if the stock is above the MA).

As it currently it breaks the methods rules, I'd put it on my watchlist and see how it reacts on it's next significant weekly pullback towards the February highs and the 10 week MA, as if it shows the right signs at that point i.e. holding at support and the 30 week MA turning up, then it might form an entry point that would be much lower risk. That's just my opinion though.

isatrader

HGT - potential Stage 2A breakout from a head and shoulders pattern, with strong relative volume on today's move so far, and relative performance has moved back above the zero line. Attached is the charts.

isatrader