Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 121

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

I highlighted CREE at the end of March when it was in Stage 3B here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...60#pid3560 - but today it's finally attempting to breakdown into Stage 4A on strong volume and weakening relative performance. See attached charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the long watchlist from Wednesdays scans. I few of which have appeared recently, but I'm highlighting again as they are attempting continuation moves.

PAM, EDN, AVIV (Stage 2A), SANM, HA, BABY, CBPO, DYN, TNP

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some additions to the short watchlist from Wednesdays scans of the US markets - HVT, AMGN, MDP, TSS, DNKN, NVDQ, QLIK, MCC, STNG, WMK

isatrader

A few potential breakdowns early in the trading day with strong relative volume - HEAR, NOW

isatrader

Another potential intraday breakdown candidate rolling over at it's 200 day MA retest on heavy relative volume - CSGP

isatrader

A few more potential breakdowns with strong relative volume today - PEI, WDAY

PEI

WDAY

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-04-24, 09:02 PM by shaunattwood.)

great pick with HGT, I watched it rise from 9.4 to 10.5 and could have scalped a quick profit but was too scared to buy it as I told myself it was overextended

(2014-04-23, 04:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: HGT - potential Stage 2A breakout from a head and shoulders pattern, with strong relative volume on today's move so far, and relative performance has moved back above the zero line. Attached is the charts.

these look great too

(2014-04-24, 03:44 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few potential breakdowns early in the trading day with strong relative volume - HEAR, NOW

Here are the stocks for the long watchlist from Thursdays scans - GOL, VDSI, AAPL, KOOL, TINY, MOD, PQ

isatrader