Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 489

US Stocks Watchlist - 20 June 2021

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - BILI, DGNU, DMTK, DV, FVRR, LMND, MGI, OZON, PINS, ROKU, SKY, UPWK, ZIP

Not much that stands out this week imo in the individual stocks. Market breadth turned negative last week in many breadth indicators, with some near to short term oversold levels. But broadly a negative tone to the Weight of Evidence. So caution seems prudent.

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 20 June 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 22 June 2021

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ABNB, AEO, AMD, BE, COIN, COST, DDD, DOCN, EMKR, FUBO, FUTU, KFY, LYV, MARA, PCT, PLUG, PTON, RIOT, RUN, SBH, SBLK, SCR, SI, SNOW, SPCE, SQ, SSYS, STEM, THMAU, UPST, UPWK, XONE

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 22 June 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 23 June 2021

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AMBA, AMRS, BLDP, CCIV*, CLII, FSR, GRWG, LMND, LYFT, MP, NNDM, NOVA, PATH, PERI, SPOT, SPWR, STAR, STNG, SUNW, TSLA

*I am long CCIV

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 23 June 2021

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Hello all,

Are there any books you recommend to complement the techniques of Stan? I was looking at Mark Minervini's books but curious if there are any books out there that you can recommend.

Thanks in advance!

(2021-06-24, 07:19 PM)moneymaker Wrote: Hello all,

Are there any books you recommend to complement the techniques of Stan? I was looking at Mark Minervini's books but curious if there are any books out there that you can recommend.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Minervini's books are great if you are interested in swing trading, as his work significantly expands on the trader method and introduces new concepts like the VCP, which really complement the method.

For investing / positions trades then I'd recommend learning the Wyckoff method especially - there not many good books on it though, but there are some excellent free resources online on youtube. Wyckoff Analytics is excellent. go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdnvMN...h1KWuJ_BUQ

isatrader

(2021-06-24, 07:47 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 07:19 PM)moneymaker Wrote: Hello all,

Thanks in advance!

Mark Minervini's books are great if you are interested in swing trading, as his work significantly expands on the trader method and introduces new concepts like the VCP, which really complement the method.

For investing / positions trades then I'd recommend learning the Wyckoff method especially - there not many good books on it though, but there are some excellent free resources online on youtube. Wyckoff Analytics is excellent. go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdnvMN...h1KWuJ_BUQ

Thanks isatrader. About Minervini's books, which one do you recommend? There are two of them:

1- Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets ... (2017)

2- Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard : How To ... (2013)

I'll probably read them both, but just wondering wether one of them complements the Stan method better.

Thanks,

(2021-06-24, 08:26 PM)moneymaker Wrote: Thanks isatrader. About Minervini's books, which one do you recommend? There are two of them:

1- Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets ... (2017)

2- Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard : How To ... (2013)

I'll probably read them both, but just wondering wether one of them complements the Stan method better.

Thanks,

You need to read both really, as are basically one big book split into two, as covers different aspects.

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 24 June 2021

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ACTG, BA, BEAM, BLNK, BOX, EC, EDIT, LAZR, LSCC, LX, MARA, MAXN, MGNI, MTSI, RAIL, SEMR, SI, TIGR, TSEM, TTD, VFF, VMEO, VRAY, WISH, WMG

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 24 June 2021

isatrader