Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 490

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

(2021-06-24, 10:36 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 08:26 PM)moneymaker Wrote: Thanks isatrader. About Minervini's books, which one do you recommend? There are two of them:

1- Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets ... (2017)

2- Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard : How To ... (2013)

I'll probably read them both, but just wondering wether one of them complements the Stan method better.

Thanks,

You need to read both really, as are basically one big book split into two, as covers different aspects.

Yeah, some of the comments say that the second book is repetitive of the first, so we'll read the first and go from there.

Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 2021-06-25, 06:57 AM by collotennis.)

Hi, I'm new on here. did the quick course on Udemy and currently finishing Stan Weinstein's book.

Wasn't sure where to ask this question but was curious if anyone has applied this method to Forex market and if so would s an p still be a good one on the relative strength or would what would you think to be more suitable as an index for FX.

Appreciate your thoughts

(2021-06-25, 06:55 AM)collotennis Wrote: Hi, I'm new on here. did the quick course on Udemy and currently finishing Stan Weinstein's book.

Wasn't sure where to ask this question but was curious if anyone has applied this method to Forex market and if so would s an p still be a good one on the relative strength or would what would you think to be more suitable as an index for FX.

Appreciate your thoughts

I personally have no experience trading forex but I'm sure some people in the forum do. Given that Volume is a huge component of the breakouts we're looking for, the biggest challenge with forex would be filtering out good breakouts without the volume build up. My guess is that applying the Weinstein method to forex is possible nonetheless

US Stocks Watchlist - 27 June 2021

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - NKE, VMEO, ZIM, PATH, CRCT, CRWD, DBGI, SEMR, TDUP, DECK, DOCN, AGFY, APOG, APP, APXT, BFLY, BIDU, CLII, CNXC, DRVN, EDR, LI, LPRO, NTLA, NXST, PLTR, ZBRA

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 27 June 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some breakouts:

CMT:

GMED:

GMS:

US Stocks Watchlist - 28 June 2021

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - AMC, AUUD, COIN, CSIQ, GRWG, HIMX, MARA, MAXN, MNKD, MOGO, MSTR, NIO, PLUG, QS, RIOT, SFIX, SI, SKLZ, TIGR, TPIC, TSM, TXN, XONE, ZIP

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 28 June 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 29 June 2021

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - DELL, FUV*, GP, HOL, KTOS, QFIN, STEM, TSP, ZH, ZLAB

*I already have a position in FUV

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 29 June 2021

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 30 June 2021

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ABNB, BTU, CCIV, CPSH, CRSP, EDIT, MU, SIEN, SNAP, SRAC, TUYA, UPST, URBN, VMEO, YALA, ZIM

*I already have a position in ABNB & CCIV

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 30 June 2021

isatrader