Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 491

US Stocks Watchlist - 1 July 2021

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - APPS, ASTR, ASTS, GRWG, LEN, LMND, LYFT, MRO, SKX, SLCA, TPX, UBER, ULTA

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 1 July 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$AMD - sign of strength?

$AMD has been basing for almost a year. However, the Stage 3 top failed to breakdown into the Stage 4 declining phase, and it has instead formed a spring and test, and last week followed through strongly to the upside within the trading range with a sign of strength bar. So, it still needs to make progress in order to move into Stage 2 once more. So I would put it back in Stage 1 currently. As once the base moves into Phase C and D following a spring, it begins to lean towards re-accumulation over distribution in Stage 3. So becomes Stage 1 once more.

The Livermore 100 level will likely provide resistance, and it stopped there previously also. Hence, there could be a chance for some consolidation / backing up action near the top of the range prior to a breakout attempt, unless big volume comes in with a major Sign of Strength rally which would be a Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt.

The sector also continues to strengthen, and has moved up the RS tables, with strength in leading stock $NVDA the main driver - which I consider to be one of the True Market Leaders (TML) of 2021 and have a position in $NVDA in my pension account.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Stage Analysis Weekend Video – US Stocks in Focus – 5 July 2021

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 6 July 2021

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ALEC, ANET, ASTS, BSQR, CALX, CCI, CHWY, CRNC, CRWD, CYBR, DOMO, DQ, DT, DTST, FIGS, FLGT, GOOS, GRWG, HIMX, KNBE, KVSB, LULU, MSTR, NLOK, PANW, PERI, RNG, RPD, SHOP, TSLA, VMEO, WIX, ZI, ZS

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 6 July 2021

And to get the daily US stocks watchlist directly to your email inbox each weekday. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 7 July 2021

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - BTU, COIN, DBGI, DDD, NIO, PATH, PYPL, RH, SNOW

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 July 2021

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Being Australian I wanted to trade the ASX using this method. The Australian equivalent of the S&P 500 is the ASX 50. Would you use that with the Mansfield relative strength instead of the S&P?

Appreciate your thoughts

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

(2021-07-08, 03:54 AM)collotennis Wrote: Being Australian I wanted to trade the ASX using this method. The Australian equivalent of the S&P 500 is the ASX 50. Would you use that with the Mansfield relative strength instead of the S&P?

Appreciate your thoughts

Hi! 

I guess you are in the wrong forum section as your question belongs to "Stage Analysis Beginner Questions". Nevertheless: always (at least) start with the S&P500 in your RS comparison. Only with the S&P you can compare stocks nearly worldwide. 

But of course, if youd like to, you can compare your australian stocks to your home index in a second step.

(In a third step you could also compare the stock to the sector / industry group)

I hope that will help you out

US Stocks Watchlist - 8 July 2021

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AXON, CVNA, DLO, DOCN, DOMO, EDR, EVH, FUBO, GGPIU, HCAT, LSPD, NIO, PATH, PCOR, S, TIXT, UPWK

To view all of the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 July 2021

isatrader