Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 459

$ARLO - Stage 2 pullback entry?

$ARLO Consolidating following a strong volume breakout into Stage 2A at an extended point. Potentially at the pullback B entry point after an undercut and rally. Watching for continuation breakout on volume increase.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$ZI - Primary Stage 1 base

$ZI recent IPO developing a primary Stage 1 base with some contraction in volatility. Watching for a breakout above 48 on strong relative volume

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Black Friday Sale - Learn Stage Analysis Video Course

For anyone interested in Learning the Stage Analysis method. Udemy has its Black Friday Sale on all week, so you can get the Stage Analysis Video Training Course for a bargain price.

What you'll learn:

• Learn the Four Stages of the Stan Weinstein’s Stage Analysis Method
  • The Stage Analysis Investor & Trader Methods – When to Buy, and When to Sell for Maximum Gains
  • The Key Components of the Stage Analysis Method to Find the Stocks With the A+ Potential
  • A Classic Technical Analysis Method That Will Let You Enter and Exit Stock Trades With Confidence
  • Learn the Ideal Stage 2 Entry Points to Maximise Profit Potential and Minimise Risk
Get it now at: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-stock...FF56918379

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - Weekend Roundup - Weekly Stock Charts

Various stocks were highlighted this week in the daily watchlists, and some have exploded higher during the week, as it was a very strong week, especially in the smaller names and anything relating to the hot EV theme, which is starting to get bid up to extremes, with anything remote related getting pushed higher by some serious FOMO, whether they have a reason to or not. So I hope some of you were able to profit from some of the moves. But be careful not to chase, as with this kind of price action in the sector. There's likely to be a wave of secondary offerings coming up as the companies look to cash in on the unexpected rises of some of the stocks with little or no earnings, and so they could come down as quick as they have gone up.

Of the weeks watchlist stocks, I've gone through and culled the list down to just the best looking weekly charts now that the weeks over. They are: ARLO, ARRY, BALY, BILI, BLDP, BLNK, COUP, CREE, CRSP, CRWD, CVNA, DKNG, ETSY, FCEL, GME, JMIA, KIRK, KNDI, MDLA, NETE, PANW, RVP, SNAP, SNOW, SONO, SQ, TSLA, TWLO, VERI

As, you'll see some have already moved much higher during the week since I highlighted them initially, so would switch to watching for pullback entries to form if you missed the daily entry points.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

A couple, FUV and WSM.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 22 November 2020

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - APPS, ATEN, BAND, BEAM, BILL, DADA, DOCU, ESTC, ETSY, EXPI, FEYE, GME, GSX, JKS, NOVA, NTES, NVCR, SEDG, SPWR, SUNW, ZM

A notable number of Solar group stocks appearing in the watchlist again, which remains the strongest group overall currently in the market.

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 22 November 2020

isatrader

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

$HIMX - Stage 2A breakout on strong relative volume with RS line above a rising "zero line"

$INFN in a weekly Stage 1 base, with potential for a Stage 2A breakout attempt in a strengthening group

$LASR - in early Stage 2A, with potential for a continuation breakout attempt

$RIOT Stage 2 continuation breakout on massive relative volume with RS at a new high and above a rising zero line. Bitcoin mining stock.

isatrader

Swing trades update

I made a few changes today in my swing trades, as I exited the AMZN trade at 3097.00 for a minor -0.75% loss (-0.15% account). My buy stop triggered at +2% in $SONO at 21.56, so I got up to a full 18% position. But I didn't like the price action through the day, so decided to take a quick exit at 21.03 bid, which is -0.24% (-0.04% account).

The $TSLA trade continues to work, and I took another 1/3 profits in $TSLA at 524.64 bid (+16.89%).The remaining 1/3 is still open with average price of 451.81 and I moved the stop loss to protect a +10% gain at 496.99, so the worst it can do now, baring a gap down through the stop is a +12.02% average gain, which would be a +2.22% gain for the account. So pleased with the quick trade in this, as only entered on Nov 17.

The freed up cash allowed me to re-enter $NNOX at 39.50 ask (2/3 position - 12% size), which was quickly added to via buy stop at +2%. Filled at 40.39 ask (1/3 position), which takes the position up to full size (18%) at an average cost of 39.80.

This moved quickly today, so am already out of 1/3 at +10% profit, and the stop loss is at breakeven now. So the remaining 2/3 position (12% size) remains open. Here's my tweets on it throughout the day: https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...35112?s=20

isatrader