Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 458

$NNOX - Volatility Contraction Pattern (VCP)

$NNOX recent IPO forming a Volatility Contraction Pattern (VCP) on the 2 hour chart with a VCP footprint of 10W 67/12 3T

I dipped my toe in $NNOX at 38.50 (1/3 position) - 6% account size. Very tight stop though.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$DDOG - add on entry

$DDOG - I'm up to a full position size (18%) with my second entry today at 91.81, which takes my average cost up to 90.66

My stop loss had been raised to 87.22

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$TSLA - took 1/3 profit at +10%

My $TSLA swing trade is working out so far. See my twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...94049?s=20 and I was able to take profits at +10% today on 1/3 of the position. So I have 2/3 position remaining (12% account size) with a stop loss at breakeven of the average entry price, which is at 451.80

isatrader

$GME - pullback in Stage 2

$GME approaching the +1x ATR(21 day) level. Potential for a Stage 2 continuation breakout if it can close back above $13

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 19 November 2020

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AMD, ARLO, AVLR, BALY, BILI, COUP, CREE, CRM, CRWD, ETSY, OESX, SEDG, SNAP, SOL, SONO, SQ, TWLO

There were two stocks of the day today - which were BILI & SONO, as both had big breakouts on exceptional volume. Also, there was a notable amount of leading software stocks moving back up to the +1x ATR(21 day) level. So the leaders once again start to move into strong buyable positions.

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 19 November 2020

isatrader

$RUN - Intraday Stage 2A level

$RUN At the intraday 2 hour Stage 2A breakout level with RS in good position. Watching for a breakout move on strong relative volume to complete the pullback move in the strong weekly Stage 2 advance.

isatrader

$NVCR - intraday 2 hour Stage 2A breakout attempt

$NVCR An intraday Stage 2A breakout attempt today on strong relative volume and RS line at a new near term high with the zero line turning up. So potential pullback entry point, continuing the weekly Stage 2 advance since Sept

isatrader

$SONO - entry

(2020-11-19, 03:58 PM)isatrader Wrote: $SONO follows through following earnings with a weekly Stage 2A gap breakout on massive volume today (+7000% above average so far), and RS at a new 52 week high above a rising zero line. 

At the stage analysis investor method entry point. But as an earnings gap, you would need to use buyable gap entry rules or fishhook for example, as gap ups make the stock too extended for the normal Stage Analysis method stop loss positions. So requires a much tighter stop loss under the gap up low with very tight risk management.

I went long an initial position in $SONO earlier today at 20.93 ask with a 2/3 position size for a swing trade, which is 12% of my account, and put on a buy stop order at +2% to buy a further 1/3 to complete the position if it gets there. Here's the twitter posts: https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...43010?s=20

I intended to use the fishhook setup to buy, but as the stock pulled back and undercut yesterdays low immediately I decided to get in a bit lower, as I'm only intending on a 20% swing trade with it.

isatrader