Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 33

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

(2013-08-29, 01:12 PM)Jere Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 05:06 AM)gbarbs Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 09:41 PM)Jere Wrote: I'm in this for a short. Looks nice.

its ripe looking but looks like it hasn't broken support yet....why not wait til it breaks 50? just in case it bounces off support and makes a continuation move.

not sure what group its in but i googled catalog and mail order houses. that is what shortsqueeze.com lists it as. but i don't see a ticker for that group anywhere. the top 4 in its category are LINTA, LQDT, PCCC, STMP.
2 look like EBAY. 1 is stage 2, and the other is well into stage 4.

I've been watching this one for a while I shorted the gap down on 8/27, I got a stop at the top of the gap at 82. General market looks weak, just trying to front run the break. Check this out.
http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=...rderhouses

gotcha. thanks for the website. that one is bookmarked. i like looking at the individual charts in a group before buying/selling. gives you some extra confidence that i'm doing the right thing, and sometimes i find a better looking chart. my brokerage has sectors divided up into groups but its unclear where they get them from. i'll be using this site for sure

Potential Stage 4 continuation move in IGI

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Apco Oil and Gas (APAGF) is in Stage 2A and looks to be forming the investor B entry point this week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Potential Stage 2A breakout in CRT (Cross Timbers Royalty)

isatrader

Premature, but worth putting on a watch list to see if that right shoulder plays out.

(This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 02:10 AM by Jere.)

Nice bear flag. Very nice setup here!

(2013-08-29, 02:47 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 02:43 PM)Jere Wrote: This looks nice too.

Thanks Jere, keep them coming. And a belated welcome to the site, as I know you've been looking in for a little while. It's good to have you here.

Thanks, hope we build on each others knowledge. Good to find a place for just Stage Analysis. Yahoo, facebook, chart.ly all suck. Way to many opinions and modes of trading to be effective or actually be meaningful. Thank you for creating this forum.

(2013-08-30, 01:57 AM)Jere Wrote: Premature, but worth putting on a watch list to see if that right shoulder plays out.

There's a lot of Stage 4B / 4B- gold stocks at the moment, so it is definitely an sector to watch as could move into Stage 1A. But the slope of the 30 week needs to ease out, as it's still in a strong downtrend, so it could be a while yet before they are tradable in regards to Weinstein's method.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2013-08-30, 03:22 AM by Jere.)

AHT potential short.