Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 32

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Abbott Laboratories (ABT) looks to be completing a Stage 3 head and shoulders top.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2013-08-28, 09:41 PM)Jere Wrote: I'm in this for a short. Looks nice.

I agree. That does look nice. If it breaks support and goes down to $50, I may short it as well... with a buy stop just above $57. Nice catch.

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

its ripe looking but looks like it hasn't broken support yet....why not wait til it breaks 50? just in case it bounces off support and makes a continuation move.

not sure what group its in but i googled catalog and mail order houses. that is what shortsqueeze.com lists it as. but i don't see a ticker for that group anywhere. the top 4 in its category are LINTA, LQDT, PCCC, STMP.
2 look like EBAY. 1 is stage 2, and the other is well into stage 4.

(2013-08-29, 05:06 AM)gbarbs Wrote:

its ripe looking but looks like it hasn't broken support yet....why not wait til it breaks 50? just in case it bounces off support and makes a continuation move.

not sure what group its in but i googled catalog and mail order houses. that is what shortsqueeze.com lists it as. but i don't see a ticker for that group anywhere. the top 4 in its category are LINTA, LQDT, PCCC, STMP.
2 look like EBAY. 1 is stage 2, and the other is well into stage 4.

I've been watching this one for a while I shorted the gap down on 8/27, I got a stop at the top of the gap at 82. General market looks weak, just trying to front run the break. Check this out.
http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=...rderhouses

(2013-08-29, 05:06 AM)gbarbs Wrote:

not sure what group its in but i googled catalog and mail order houses. that is what shortsqueeze.com lists it as. but i don't see a ticker for that group anywhere.

I had a little trouble finding EBAY's sector / group too, but StockCharts has them under Cyclicals (XLY) / Specialized Consumer Services ($DJUSCS).

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

This looks nice too.

ABGOF is a very thinly traded stock, but had a huge volume surge by it's normal standards last week to break into Stage 2A.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2013-08-29, 02:43 PM)Jere Wrote: This looks nice too.

Thanks Jere, keep them coming. And a belated welcome to the site, as I know you've been looking in for a little while. It's good to have you here.

isatrader