Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 368

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - FATE, FLT.V, GES, LPT, MA, MMC, SE, SPLK

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Mondays mammoth day of breakouts - ARGX, CRON, EL, GHG, HCM, MDB, NXST, RADA, RIBT, WPC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2018-12-03, 11:57 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Mondays mammoth day of breakouts - ARGX, CRON, EL, GHG, HCM, MDB, NXST, RADA, RIBT, WPC

Thanks Isa. How do you spot them, using Chartmills (great discovery for me)? Stockscharts? other? manually? Maybe a question for the beginner's forum, but maybe I try here. I saw some 'code' criteria is some posts, with regards to parameters, volume, etc. It that normally coding (eg Python?) or a general instruction in coding 'shape'?

(2018-12-04, 11:39 AM)Ricardo B Wrote: Thanks Isa. How do you spot them, using Chartmills (great discovery for me)? Stockscharts? other? manually? Maybe a question for the beginner's forum, but maybe I try here. I saw some 'code' criteria is some posts, with regards to parameters, volume, etc. It that normally coding (eg Python?) or a general instruction in coding 'shape'?

I use stockcharts.com custom scanner, and have a number of different scans setup on there which gives me a few hundred results that I then merge together and then manually go through one by one each night to look for potential watchlist candidates. The code for various scans has been posted in various threads, including the Code for Stock Scanners thread and Beginners thread etc. So have a good read through those as they should answer most of your questions.

isatrader

A heavy down day in the market today, but a few watchlist still - CFRX, FATE

isatrader

A few more for the watchlist from this years IPOs - BILI, CDAY, EVOP, FIXX, MOR, TORC, ZS

isatrader

For the watchlist - AYX

isatrader

BEAR alert, DOW dropping off the 24,000 cliff, I'll start the shorts with FIZZ @ $85