Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 312

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

CHKP, NICE, PNTR & SYNT:

CHKP is an in the computer security field which ties in with what Isa noticed with HACK.

(2017-01-18, 08:42 PM)barra Wrote: According to you, time to jump in URA or clue of future drop ?

A+
BArra

Once a commodity, country or sector is beaten down this badly, it only takes a trigger. Any trigger!Tongue[/code][/quote]

(This post was last modified: 2017-01-23, 08:30 PM by pcabc.)

Wondering whether to put in a position on CCLP which has broken out today. It is above 12 now and the relative strength is increasing, the zero line is slightly down but leveling, so improving but could be slightly better.

A pause for thought is that the MACDs for the major indicies show that they are not racing away upwards right now so if I buy now will I buy into a minor pullback even though things are bullish? Also, though it has been good not the strongest sector over the last month. So leave.

ATI - A new Stage 2A breakout attempt with strong relative volume from one year base. This follows a failed breakout attempt in early December that didn't have any volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more for the watchlist from todays scans - TRP, POT, HBM, CY

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2017-01-24, 09:00 PM)isatrader Wrote: ATI - A new Stage 2A breakout attempt with strong relative volume from one year base. This follows a failed breakout attempt in early December that didn't have any volume.

I'm wondering... How do you enter in position in such a case ? A strong breakout already happened, with strong volumes. Chances are that a pullback will not come back to the breakout level.

So: do you buy a such stock even after it already raised a lot (like: tomorrow ?), or will you wait for a pullback ?

isatrader

Thank you ! I see it's a very detailed video. I'll have a look into it and maybee, try to apply the strategy.