Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 311

(This post was last modified: 2017-01-14, 11:25 AM by pcabc.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

AAOI & UPLD broke out Friday:

ARIS, DCT, HBM & RYN looking like they may breakout. CMO has just broken out.

Wow! You have a great site here! I came across a web video featuring someone (Isa?) about a week ago. Was sitting on my girlfriend's sofa searching for undervalued plays and shouted ("Holy sh*t, I found a webpage where they are doing the same things as me!"). I bought URA a few days later at US $14.30. THANK YOU!!!!

Owned COPX, XES and XOP for copper/oil Stage 2 rebound but didn't time the purchases correctly in Stage 1, became impatient, sold early in the breakout and so didn't make much on those trades.

I own SEA now; also URA, YMLP and RSXJ. Watching TAN for a few months and may pull the trigger this week.

AC

(2017-01-17, 03:03 AM)ACurt Wrote: Wow! You have a great site here! I came across a web video featuring someone (Isa?) about a week ago. Was sitting on my girlfriend's sofa searching for undervalued plays and shouted ("Holy sh*t, I found a webpage where they are doing the same things as me!"). I bought URA a few days later at US $14.30. THANK YOU!!!!

Owned COPX, XES and XOP for copper/oil Stage 2 rebound but didn't time the purchases correctly in Stage 1, became impatient, sold early in the breakout and so didn't make much on those trades.

I own SEA now; also URA, YMLP and RSXJ. Watching TAN for a few months and may pull the trigger this week.

AC

Thanks AC, it's built up over many years and takes a lot of work. But helps me keep in touch and learn from people trading in a similar way.

As to the video you found, I'm assuming that's from http://www.nextbigtrade.com/ as the person that runs it has tried to create an automated screener with the Stages, which is useful I've found for sector ideas, but isn't as accurate as manually determining the Stages imo, as the automation misses out many key criteria. So I prefer to do it manually here.

Anyway, welcome to the site and feel free to get involved if you have any relevant stocks to the method.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the US watchlist tonight - NBL, TGP, TRCH

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

GILT. GILT is not UK fixed interest!

According to you, time to jump in URA or clue of future drop ?

A+
BArra

A few for the watchlist tonight - ARTX, CP, MX, TDOC

isatrader