Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 313

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2017-01-18, 08:42 PM)barra Wrote: According to you, time to jump in URA or clue of future drop ?

A+
BArra

It was time to jump in, indeed.Dodgy Unfortunately, I didn't.

A+
BArra

(2017-01-25, 12:43 AM)barra Wrote: It was time to jump in, indeed.Dodgy Unfortunately, I didn't.
See my post re-CCLP. You are not the only one! However, too early to say with CCLP.

(2017-01-24, 09:08 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few more for the watchlist from todays scans - TRP, POT, HBM, CY

I had been watching POT for some time now, and entered a small position at $19.60 today. Should have done it yesterday but we will see how it goes.

If you missed it don't be less patient on the next one. I've watched a few that I didn't buy take off and it made me want to buy something. And then I lost money.

(2017-01-25, 12:43 AM)barra Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 08:42 PM)barra Wrote: According to you, time to jump in URA or clue of future drop ?

A+
BArra

A+
BArra

(2017-01-25, 04:52 AM)gbarbs Wrote: If you missed it don't be less patient on the next one. I've watched a few that I didn't buy take off and it made me want to buy something. And then I lost money.

(2017-01-25, 12:43 AM)barra Wrote:

A+
BArra

A+
BArra

Of course you're right and I did the same, i entered in URRE with a very small line...Confused

A+
BArra

AXTI, INTU and ULTA appear to be breaking out. However, I don't see the volume surging today.

(2017-01-25, 12:56 AM)pcabc Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 12:43 AM)barra Wrote: It was time to jump in, indeed.Dodgy Unfortunately, I didn't.
See my post re-CCLP. You are not the only one! However, too early to say with CCLP.

yes, I saw your post. Actually, we have many similar patterns in the US markets which are much more jumpy than the EU markets.
A+
BArra

NEOT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)