Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 304

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

LOCK - Potential for a Stage 2 continuation breakout attempt

AMBR - Attempting to recover back above its 50 day MA from it's initial Stage 2 pullback.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Financials on the verge of breaking out?

(This post was last modified: 2016-11-09, 11:01 PM by pcabc.)

(2016-11-09, 10:03 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: Financials on the verge of breaking out?
If talking US financials, looks like it to me compared with September, but there is some resistance still from last year.

XLI breaking out:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To follow on from GlobalCitizen, there do appear to be breakouts in the US financials, eg. JP Morgan, CME Group, NAVI and UBMF.

I also attach my only calculated breadth chart, mainly from US regional banks.

(2016-11-10, 08:21 PM)pcabc Wrote: To follow on from GlobalCitizen, there do appear to be breakouts in the US financials, eg. JP Morgan, CME Group, NAVI and UBMF.

I also attach my only calculated breadth chart, mainly from US regional banks.

I mean look at that volume on XLF. RS pointing up up up. I will definitely keep my eyes on it. I think this might be the start of something.

Look at the volume on these bank stocks.

MTB, JPM, WFC & CME.

WSBF seems to be a very good option => good momentum , highest reached.Big Grin

A+
BArra

going through the regional banks there were many breakouts. i picked these out as favorites with good RS, volume, and at or close to 10 yr highs. i had bought some banks last year but stops were hit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)