Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 302

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

In general I think that breadth has weakened. However, a few for the watchlist:

A few for the watchlist from today's early scans - ICLR, KEYS, SXC, GFA

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

PYPL - Up to $41.78 in the after hours trade following earnings. So potential for this to finally breakout out of it's IPO base and into Stage 2. $42.55 was the IPO high in 2015 and the 2016 high was $41.75

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

With continued strength in the energy sector over the last month, I thought I'd post some of the charts with strongest relative performance from the Oil Equipment & Services subsector, which continues to improve in Stage 1B (see attached below).

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-10-23, 10:28 AM by pcabc.)

All good volume and above the weekly Ichimoku cloud, all breakouts apart from a pullback from ACTA:

Isa was right about Paypal, it has not only broken out on strong volume, but gapped up as well.

Paypal and Microsoft are at all time highs.

A few from my new screener which takes more account of volume:

(2016-10-23, 05:57 PM)pcabc Wrote: A few from my new screener which takes more account of volume:

EVDY is a merger at $10.50 http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+N...54198.html

isatrader