Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 303

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for the watchlist - ADV.TO (Strongest Stage 2A breakout I've seen since REN back in July, and is already 100% past the breakout level just today on 7x average weekly volume, would need to watch for a decent pullback), PXX.TO, JPEP, SXC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-25, 10:19 PM by pcabc.)

SLX:

Interesting that this one shows up in the screener but the components don't show up quite so well. I find that EFT volume is often spiky and erratic, but this one seems to look like regular mid-to-large cap volume so I'm inclined to trust it.

Missed this one on the overal screen but it showed up well when looking at the tech stocks only. UCTT. Interesting volume build up and it is nearly clear of a resistance level from last year.

A few for the watchlist - GCL.TO, SVY.TO (Stage 1), TLYS.TO, VALE

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

SAIA - Stage 2A breakout attempt, but poor volume so far.

isatrader

From the screener today:

A few for the watchlist - CFX (Stage 1), OI (Stage 1), PLNT

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-10-29, 11:03 AM by pcabc.)

FFIV:

CLGX:

Just can't help feeling with CLGX that the relative strength and past price volume mean that this one might be a bit unpredictable. However, could be breaking the (obscured) mid 2015 highs.

In my screener the bank stocks were a fair way down the list. However, it is a strong sector so screening for that sector only produces the following two:

Here is XLF against my calculated breadth for the sector. Interesting how the advance decline and advancing declining cumulative volume have moved above their MAs and that the new high-lows has started showing new highs after a period of nothing. Unfrotunately, as often happens, the EFT data has some noise issues, I don't beleive that the chart should have the step change in it. Useful none the less.

A few for the US long watchlist - BG (Stage 2A breakout attempt), WLB (Stage 2A breakout attempt), and LNTH (potential for a continuation attempt)

isatrader