Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 285

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2016-07-14, 07:26 PM)isatrader Wrote: Railroads sector is breaking out into Stage 2A this week. Here's the link to the individual stocks in the sector: http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/sector...#&S=P1&O=2

Thanks for that, it will help!
Volumes are missing for many stocks of the sector...however, i keep an on GWR (my favorite) and KSU.

Cheers
Barra

(2016-07-14, 08:04 PM)barra Wrote: Thanks for that, it will help!
Volumes are missing for many stocks of the sector...however, i keep an on GWR (my favorite) and KSU.

Cheers
Barra

It's by no means the only sector breaking out - go to http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...#&S=PD&O=2 for all the US sector charts and click on the thumbnail images on the left of the sector names for the charts, as there are many more promising sectors.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few for the watchlist at the end of this breakout week for the US markets - MTCH, GOL, LFL, RSYS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-07-14, 08:08 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2016-07-14, 08:04 PM)barra Wrote: Thanks for that, it will help!

Cheers
Barra

It's by no means the only sector breaking out - go to http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...#&S=PD&O=2 for all the US sector charts and click on the thumbnail images on the left of the sector names for the charts, as there are many more promising sectors.

Thank you for the link, as a matter of fact, I'm not very familiar with stockcharts.

barra

CY = Reverse H&S with volume

BLDP - Stage 2A breakout attempt from 1 year Stage 1 base on more than 11x the average daily volume today so far, which is already 2.5x the average weekly volume in only two and half hours of trading this week.

isatrader

How did we miss NTDOY guys? mega volume breakout
GRPN looks interesting after yesterday's gap with volume

(2016-07-19, 12:32 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: How did we miss NTDOY guys? mega volume breakout

It wouldn't come up on any of my scans, as I exclude the OTC market.

isatrader