Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 287

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

I just added a large batch of US tech stocks to my screener, so perhaps it is unsurprising that a large number of those stocks have risen to the top of the screener.

AMD doing a continuation breakout premarket on strong earnings

SHOP - Stage 2A breakout attempt was highlighted earlier in the week. The volume has gone past the 2x the weekly average requirement, so just needs a positive close to the week to confirm the change in status to Stage 2A.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MU red hot semis SOX is breaking out to a 15 year high

SOI.V - Attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation breakout. Huge move since the start of the year and lower volume during the consolidation over the last three months.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

VUZI. Interesting but volatile. Massive volume.

A few for the US long watchlist today - AKS, RAVN, CRY, BLDP (which I highlighted the Stage 2A breakout attempt early last week, but am highlighting again as it is following through on impressive relative volume)

isatrader