Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 440

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 2 June 2020

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - CALX, CVNA, NIO, NTES, NTRA, NVRO, PRVB, PYPL, QRVO, SHOP, SQ, TTD, WRTC

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 2 June 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 3 June 2020

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AAPL, APPS, AXTI, BSGM, IIVI, KLAC, LVGO, MTSI, NARI, TGT, TXG, VAPO

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 3 June 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

$DHR, $KNSL, $LHCG & $TMO has all been added to my main watchlist.

- Marcus Haugaard
"The Tape Tells All" - Stan Weinstein

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 4 June 2020

It was a strong day for small caps and beaten down stocks again today as the sector rotation continued to play out. But with the rotation, leading sectors were getting hit hard, and a lot of people were raising cash on my twitter feed as the majority of people I follow trade growth stocks in leading sectors.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - ABBV, BLDP, EQX, ETFC, KGC, LASR, PLUG

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 4 June 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 June 2020

There was another big list of stocks to go through after Fridays strong day across the whole US market. However, I made some further tweaks to my scans to filter out all stocks with a negative EPS, which basically halved the results. But I still had over 400 charts to go through manually and whittled it down to the list below.

You'll notice this weekend a number of big name stocks in the watchlist (AMZN, FB, GOOG, INTC, MA, MSFT, V) which is interesting as each are making constructive patterns and are near to, or have already broken out of those patterns. So it is a positive breadth signal imo, as these widely held stocks by institutions and funds.

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - ACMR, ALGN, AMCR, AMKR, AMZN, APPS, DVA, DXCM, FB, GNRC, GOOG, GPN, GRMN, GSB, INTC, ISRG, JBHT, KSU, LVGO, MA, MSFT, NOW, SPOT, TEAM, TGT, TREX, UNH, UNP, V, WCN, ZYXI

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 June 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 June 2020

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ABC, BYND, CGNX, GDDY, NLOK, TMUS, VEEV, XP

Disclaimer: I went long BYND earlier in the day https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...1512385538

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 June 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 9 June 2020

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AMD, AMZN, ATVI, BF/B, FB, NFLX, NOW, PZZA, SWBI, TW

Disclaimer: I went long NFLX earlier in the day https://twitter.com/stageanalysis/status...5363918850

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 9 June 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 10 June 2020

A big list today, with a lot of potentials for continuation breakouts and numerous rebounds of gold mining stocks from support to back above their 50 day MA area.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ATVI, AU, AUY, AYX, BABA, BAH, CLX, CNNE, DG, EA, FNV, GFI, GMAB, GOLD, INTC, INTU, NEM, NVDA, NVO, PAAS, PYPL, QDEL, SQ, TWLO, VEEV, VIPS

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 10 June 2020

isatrader