Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 439

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 21 May 2020

A very small list tonight for the watchlist, as there was a lot of weakness in stocks today. Closing near the low of the day in the major large cap indexes.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - BJ, FATE, KMDA

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 21 May 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Daily P&F Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market

Just ran through my watchlists from the past weeks.

$AKBA, $CHGG, $DXCM, $MKTX, $NFLX, $NVDA, $TMUS & $DT has all been added to my main watchlist.

- Marcus Haugaard
"The Tape Tells All" - Stan Weinstein

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 25 May 2020

For the watchlist from my weekend scans. A number of Semiconductors stocks in the list, and very Technology weighted overall.

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AVTR, EA, FIVN, INCY, IPHI, KLAC, KNX, MTSI, NVDA, PBH, SPLK, SWCH, TGTX, TTD

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 25 May 2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

Just added $MOH, $NTES, $TEAM & $ZM to my main watchlist.

- Marcus Haugaard

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 26 May 2020

Another big gap up at the open day that then spent the rest of the day grinding sideways and lower. The Nasdaq 100 even went negative by the close. There was a lot of rotation with small caps leading in all the sectors that have been underperforming, while the leading sectors such as gold miners and growth stocks took a beating.

So if the market can hold at these levels, then the rotation into the laggards will be a good thing, as it will give the leading stocks a chance to form new bases and the laggards a chance to catch up.

But we'll see what the rest of the week brings.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - ARGX, BLDP, BWXT, BX, CMI, IMVT, ITW, MAXR, OSPN, PCTY, V, ZBRA, ZG

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 26 May 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 27 May 2020

A wild day in the market with multiple stocks running stop losses before reversing into the end of the day. So a potential shakeout day. But it will need confirmation of a higher close than todays high in those stocks that were hit in tomorrows trading, or the recent weakness in them could resume.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - AIMC, AMAT, AVTR, DG, DGX, EVER, NIO, YETI

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 27 May 2020

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 31 May 2020

A big list from the weekend scans - I struggled to cut it down. But a few repeats in there after last weeks shakeout in the leaders.

For the watchlist from the weekends scans - ABBV, ABT, ACLS, ALLO, ALNY, BABA, BILI, CGEN, CHWY, CRWD, CTXS, CUE, DPZ, DT, DVAX, ECL, FOLD, FSM, GLUU, NOW, QURE, RDY, REGN, SMAR, SNAP, SOXX, TEAM, TGT, TMUS, TSLA, TTD, VEEV, WSM, YETI, ZS

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 31 May 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 1 June 2020

For the watchlist from Mondays scans: AAXN, ADAP, ADRO, ADT, AMRS, DOMO, DVAX, EVER, FRPT, FSLY, GDDY, HUBS, NLS, NOVA, NTLA, PING, SAND, SCPL, SEDG, SILJ, SMAR, SSRM, TAL

To view the charts go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 1 June 2020

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

$MELI and $DT has been added to my main watchlist.

- Marcus Haugaard