Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 153

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

KORS - attempting a Stage 4A breakdown in the early trading. Relative performance is declining below a flat zero line and volume is above the average days volume in just the first 30 minutes of trading.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

ATHM - making it's first Stage 2A breakout attempt.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

JRN came up on my scans last week when it gaped to new highs on strong volume, but I didn't highlight it due to the market conditions. However, it's held above it gap low since the breakout on Thursday and came up in my scans again today, so I thought I'd highlight it this time.

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

PCLN - volatility contraction pattern continuation breakout following the breakout to new highs in EXPE last week.

isatrader

A few in the early trade for the short watchlist:

BLMN - Stage 4 breakdown a few weeks back with some strong volume which is continuing.

SALE - Stage 4 continuation breakdown below the IPO lows

isatrader

More for the short watchlist - ASPS, ECOM, DWRE, ROIAK

isatrader

FTR was last highlighted back in November as it attempted to move into Stage 2 here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...49#pid2149 and since then it's moved up well and last week made it's second continuation breakout with a gap on strong volume gap.

The P&F chart shows that it's approaching multi year highs and also it's all time highs. So will be interesting to see if it breakout to clear skys in the coming months.

THC last came up on the watchlist back in April when it was in Stage 3B and attempting to breakdown. However, it held up and made a tighter consolidation back above it's 30 week MA before making a Stage 2 continuation breakout two weeks ago and now has no resistance and a big base for support if it does pullback at all.

isatrader

Some movers in the early US trading for the short watchlist - S, CTSH, GRPN, LIOX, MMLP, FUEL, SGMS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader