Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 151

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

DYAX - Cup and handle forming. Watch for a potential continuation breakout

LTBR - potential for a continuation breakout to new 52 week highs, which would take the monthly chart into Stage 2 if it did.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ARWR is in Stage 3 currently, but there are some signs that it could be forming a base, and so potentially make a continuation attempt in the coming weeks / months. One to keep an eye on.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Yesterday produced a large number of candidates for the short watchlist - BWLD, CHMT, DORM, ETN, GNW, HW, MGAM, ROK, HIBB, JEC, LEN, RYL, TOL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Some minnows for the watchlist

MSLI - Stage 2 pullback

HSKA - Stage 2 continuation

FSI - Attempting an early Stage 2A breakout

isatrader

There's a lot of candidates for the short watchlist today, but I'll highlight those later on. In the mean time a stock that's standing out from the crowd today is OTEX, which has made a gap breakout to new highs, and so is attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation move after a tight consolidation around the 50 day MA for the last six months or so. It's already traded it's average daily volume in the first 30 minutes of trading, so should easily meet the 3x daily volume requirement.

isatrader

TSRA is another stock bucking the downward momentum today with a gap breakout to new highs on strong relative volume.

isatrader

My scans are bringing up the largest amount of breakdowns since the March collapse in small caps and momo stocks, but this time it seems more broad based, so a big warning sign in terms of breadth for the US, with over 200 breakdowns with strong relative volume in just the first few hours. Here's some for the short watchlist - ALU, AUDC, CLFD, FEIC, GGT, GY, MMLP, OCN, RGR, VRX

I don't have time to mark them up, so I'll leave it up to you to work out the stages for yourselves this time Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

My scans are bringing up the largest amount of breakdowns since the March collapse in small caps and momo stocks, but this time it seems more broad based, so a big warning sign in terms of breadth for the US, with over 200 breakdowns with strong relative volume in just the first few hours. Here's some for the short watchlist - ALU, AUDC, CLFD, FEIC, GGT, GY, MMLP, OCN, RGR, VRX

I don't have time to mark them up, so I'll leave it up to you to work out the stages for yourselves this time Smile

isatrader