Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 13

RE: UK Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

(2014-01-22, 01:01 AM)Tryst Wrote: Thanks, looking at these right now. OEX looks ripe for a change in trend. This will be closely watched.

I do agree. Oilex (OEX.L) looks good.

However, the Exchange Market Size (EMS) is only 20,000 shares or £820. How does this come into your calculations? Do you have a minimum sized EMS to investigate because with low EMS shares there's the hurdle of the fees (and the spread) to get over and with low EMS shares the battle is formidable.

I was going through my charts last night (yes, in my usual cackhanded fashion) when saw one with an EMS of just over £200.

Pam: "I wonder what my name means in Welsh"
Nessa: "Why?"

(2014-01-22, 01:01 AM)Tryst Wrote: Thanks, looking at these right now. OEX looks ripe for a change in trend. This will be closely watched.

I do agree. Oilex (OEX.L) looks good.

However, the Exchange Market Size (EMS) is only 20,000 shares or £820. How does this come into your calculations? Do you have a minimum sized EMS to investigate because with low EMS shares there's the hurdle of the fees (and the spread) to get over and with low EMS shares the battle is formidable.

I was going through my charts last night (yes, in my usual cackhanded fashion) when saw one with an EMS of just over £200.

A few UK stocks for the watchlist from today's scans for further research - SNAK.L, GAH.L, OPG.L, JWNG.L, JLH.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few UK stocks for the watchlist from today's scans for further research - SNAK.L, GAH.L, OPG.L, JWNG.L, JLH.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Thanks for the charts and the annotations.

These words alone are worh a thousand pictures and it helps us to get into tune with the process.

Thanks for the charts and the annotations.

These words alone are worh a thousand pictures and it helps us to get into tune with the process.

(2014-01-22, 06:34 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few UK stocks for the watchlist from today's scans for further research - SNAK.L, GAH.L, OPG.L, JWNG.L, JLH.L

Thanks, Isatrader.

SNAK has a huge rise today (up over 40%) on big volume too. It has closed just on resistance. Tomorrow will be interesting. This stock kind of has a saucer bottom. Not as good/nice as CRAW which is within its sector. This had what looks like a perfect saucer bottom. Look at the blue horizontal line which was resistance, and what happened once that was broken....a similar pattern looks to be is occurring in SNAK.

(2014-01-22, 06:34 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few UK stocks for the watchlist from today's scans for further research - SNAK.L, GAH.L, OPG.L, JWNG.L, JLH.L

Thanks, Isatrader.

SNAK has a huge rise today (up over 40%) on big volume too. It has closed just on resistance. Tomorrow will be interesting. This stock kind of has a saucer bottom. Not as good/nice as CRAW which is within its sector. This had what looks like a perfect saucer bottom. Look at the blue horizontal line which was resistance, and what happened once that was broken....a similar pattern looks to be is occurring in SNAK.