Stage Analysis Video Training Course

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion - Page 201

UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the UK Watchlist from Tuesdays scans - PETS.L, IUKP.L, GBG.L, ABDP.L

The charts can be found at: UK Stocks Watchlist - 26th November 2019

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2019-11-27, 01:03 AM by pcabc.)

RE: UK Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

ROBE:

For the UK Watchlist from Wednesdays scans - APH.L, CCC.L, COD.L, EPWN.L, GRI.L, IHP.L, VLX.L

The charts can be found at: UK Stocks Watchlist - 27th November 2019

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For a the UK watchlist from the weekends scans - CHG.L, CWR.L, RAV.L, RCH.L

The charts can be found at: Stocks Watchlist - 8th December 2019

isatrader

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - CNG.L, IPX.L, HEAD.L

The charts can be found at: UK Stocks Watchlist - 11th December 2019

isatrader

For the UK watchlist from Thursdays scans - AIR.L, AMER.L, ARW.L, ISDE.L, JHD.L, KLR.L

The charts can be found at: UK Stocks Watchlist - 12th December 2019

isatrader

FTSE 250 is up 4.4% right now.  I don't think I've seen an index do thatr big a move before.

(2019-12-13, 12:30 PM)pcabc Wrote: FTSE 250 is up 4.4% right now.  I don't think I've seen an index do that big a move before.

The UK market is finally starting to perform inline with the US again. So that's why I've started posting for the watchlist again, as may consider switching some of my money out of the US indexes and into some UK stocks now for my SIPP.

isatrader