Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 346

NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Charts and US New Highs New Lows

Attached is the updated NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Attached is the updated US New Highs - New Lows Charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+258 double top breakouts
-187 double bottom breakdowns

+71 net breakouts - breakdowns

Note: The cumulative line is only 22 below the May high. So we could see this breakout to new 2019 highs this coming week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 62.00% (Stage 2 range) currently and declined -1.38% since last week, with Utilities, Health Care and Financials having the largest declines.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

Breadth

US:

UK:

Oil and gas producers and gold miners:

(This post was last modified: 2019-07-14, 06:54 PM by pcabc.)

US sector strength:

Stength based on the slopes of the MAs:

I suspect ISAs may be a better view, but this one ought to give the same answer as if you ranked them by relative strength so some index.

Hello guys,

I follow and invest upon US market. However I'm also interested by Asia and especially China. So I'm looking for an ADline (or figures to compute it) on the chinesse market. But I didn't find anything within Google search.. Does someone have an ADline on chinesse market ?

Thanks !

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2013-11-13, 06:00 PM)theory6453 Wrote: Has anyone read the book "How To Make The Stock Market Make Money For You" by Ted Warren (1993)? I thought it might make a nice companion to Stan's book but it's a little pricey ($95) so wanted to see if anyone else had read it and had any feedback on it before buying.

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Stock-Market-...r-mr-title

Thanks,

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2019-07-18, 08:09 PM)efficiency Wrote:
(2013-11-13, 06:00 PM)theory6453 Wrote: Has anyone read the book "How To Make The Stock Market Make Money For You" by Ted Warren (1993)? I thought it might make a nice companion to Stan's book but it's a little pricey ($95) so wanted to see if anyone else had read it and had any feedback on it before buying.

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Stock-Market-...r-mr-title

Thanks,

I was not aware of that one.  If you don't mind secondhand then you can get it easily on Abebooks, just got a copy, shipped, for just under $23.  Could have got a copy for less than $5 (ignoring shipping) if I were prepared to make a gamble on which edition it was.  Perhaps some hunting around for a good bargain is worthwhile.

Too many I have not read.