Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 347

(This post was last modified: 2019-07-18, 09:12 PM by pcabc.)

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

(2019-07-14, 07:59 PM)JohnTuld Wrote: Hello guys,

I follow and invest upon US market. However I'm also interested by Asia and especially China. So I'm looking for an ADline (or figures to compute it) on the chinesse market. But I didn't find anything within Google search.. Does someone have an ADline on chinesse market ?

Thanks !

Not looked recently and last time I was looking for the UK.  However, such data for non-US markets seemed scarce.  FOr the UK I had a fair chunk of shares in my database and ended up calculating it from that.  But that is not very helpful for yourself.

(This post was last modified: 2019-07-18, 11:21 PM by pcabc.)

Silver miners versus gold miners market breadth

I thought it might be interesting to post breadth charts for these two.  I calculate breadth myself using the pool of miners in my database.  Of course some stocks may be missing, some may be erratic micro-caps and some may be excluded if I don't think the data is good.  I may have made errors. However, I expect it is an approximation to what is happening.  I note the similarities and also find the spike of new highs minus new lows (green) on silver miners interesting.  The unlabeled indicators that look like MACDs are MACDs of their respective coloured lines.  I.e. the green MACD is the MACD of the cumulative new highs minus new lows.

Market Breadth

US:

UK:

Gold, Silver and Oil producers:
I've added silver producers.

US sectors:

Attached are the updated charts of the RABWDB Indicator, Individual Phases, SP500 RABWDB, SP400 RABWDB and SP600 RABWDB.

To learn more about the indicator go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...bel/RABWDB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached are the updated charts of the US Stock Market Survey Indicator, Individual Stages, SP500 Survey, SP400 Survey and SP600 Survey.

If you want to read my commentary, please go to https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.com/sea...e%20Survey

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, DJIA & S&P 600

Here are the weekly overview charts of the NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps with their US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Gold and Silver long term ratio charts

Attached is the 30 year Gold and Silver ratio charts versus the S&P 500 and each other for a bit of perspective.

30 year Gold / S&P 500 ratio - Forming Stage 1 base on the monthly ratio chart with 30 month MA flattening

30 year Silver / S&P 500 ratio - Potential double bottom, with slightly higher low, but still below a declining 30 month MA. Possible early Stage 1 monthly base forming

30 year Gold / Silver ratio - Gold has been in control since 2011, and the ratio is a long way above the 30 month MA still. So gold still favoured over silver long term at the moment.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.