Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 257

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: Still Stage 2 accross the board in the US market.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Relative strength charts:

Attached is the monthly charts for the major US markets to end 2016.

The new year normally brings new trends in different sectors, so I'll be looking to see which sectors / sub sectors the volume flows into in early January 2017, to see if I can find the next major theme.

isatrader

isatrader

Copper remains in a strong position imo, rebounding at the 10 week MA from the initial Stage 2A breakout pullback. JJC ETF in US and COPA.L ETF in UK

isatrader

(2017-01-08, 12:50 AM)isatrader Wrote: Copper remains in a strong position imo, rebounding at the 10 week MA from the initial Stage 2A breakout pullback. JJC ETF in US and COPA.L ETF in UK
Alas I have copper miners in my screener yet most don't seem available to me, at least the ones at the top of my screener. TAS.AX is interesting.

(2017-01-08, 11:45 AM)pcabc Wrote: Alas I have copper miners in my screener yet most don't seem available to me, at least the ones at the top of my screener. TAS.AX is interesting.

Here's a link to a useful site that shows the miners listed for multiple stock exchanges http://www.miningfeeds.com/copper-mining...ed-kingdom

isatrader