Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 259

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2017-01-08, 06:01 PM)isatrader Wrote: Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

I find it so hard to read these.

(2017-02-14, 07:30 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 06:01 PM)isatrader Wrote: Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

It's the same Advance Decline information shown in different ways. So you only need to understand one of them really.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2017-02-14, 07:30 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote:

I had to re-read the chapter several times and then plot them myself to understand what is going on.

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Performance charts

Here's the performance charts for the US and UK major makets since the beginning of the year, to compare with your own portfolio's performance.

isatrader

isatrader

My market breadth plot for the UK based on MIDD.L and the UK stocks (not all!) I hold in my database:

As you can see advance / decline line appears to be possibly on the cusp of turning up, advancing declining volume ratio has been strong for quite a while, momentum is around zero and the cumulative new highs / new lows is just about crossing above its average. Hopefully this is all good.