Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 258

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2017-01-08, 11:51 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2017-01-08, 11:45 AM)pcabc Wrote: Alas I have copper miners in my screener yet most don't seem available to me, at least the ones at the top of my screener. TAS.AX is interesting.

Here's a link to a useful site that shows the miners listed for multiple stock exchanges http://www.miningfeeds.com/copper-mining...ed-kingdom

Thanks. Already have those in my screener. :-)

Unfortunately the larger ones don't seem to show up as good picks right now. Beowulf is a better chart but it has a very small market cap, the spread is too wide and is not at all liquid. If the volume multiplied by the share price is anything to go on then even with my position size I could be a major proportion of the market if I tried to buy or sell on some days.

NYSE Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth Update

Attached is the NYSE Bullish Percent Index and the NYSE long, medium and short term moving average breadth charts.

The NYSE Bullish Percent Index

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages P&F charts

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages line charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader