Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 265

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Note: Breadth is sluggish in the majority of stocks, only Dow large caps showing strength. So a sign of caution in the market.

Note: Bullish Percent Charts are in a precarious position, and could go negative.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2017-08-06, 08:42 PM by pcabc.)

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Here are my breadth charts for the S&P500 versus the NYSE, QQQ versus the NASDAQ and Russel 2000 (UK ETF - not sure if currency is a factor) versus AMEX:

Apart from the AMEX chart the picture looks rosier than the one Isatrader has in the bullish % charts. However, I've seen an article on my phone today - which of course I cannot find now - which states that the NYSE advance / deline line is making lower hights. A bit puzzled. So perhaps my charts are over-optimistic?

BTW - not attempting to counter what Isatrader posted, rather just trying to understand the data.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

XRSG.L, which tracks the Russel 2000, has now had the 150 day SMA roll over, it is now just below a falling MA.

Note: Breakdowns in the Bullish percent and moving average long term breadth charts

isatrader

isatrader

Advance Decline and new high new low charts

Advance Decline and new high new low charts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader