Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 263

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

NOTE: the breadth continues to gradually weaken overall, although still in the bullish ranges. So nothing serious to note yet from the charts, but the S&P 500, Dow 30 and NYSE markets haven't followed the Nasdaq Composite to fresh continuations. So it is giving me some pause about the market health.

So taking into account the market breadth positions, I'm going to change my Stage rating for the US market to Stage 2B.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

US New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2017-05-24, 10:17 PM by pcabc.)

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

US sectors on the cusp of breaking out, XLP (Consumer Staples), XLU (Utilities) & XLV (Health Care):

European sectors near or having just broken out. XS3R (Stoxx 600 Food and Beverage), XSDR (Stoxx 600 Healthcare) and XSER (Stoxx 600 Oil and Gas):

These are EFTs and the volume is a bit noisy.

Disclosure, I have a position in XSDR.L.

Monthly Charts - US Stock Indexes - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the monthly charts for the major US markets

isatrader

NOTE: Stage 2 continuation attempts to new highs once more across the board.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Hi Isa, nice to read you again!

All my thoughts to the british people!

BArra