Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 267

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Worth looking at UK based investment trusts, as many of them appear to be making continuations.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major US Monthly Charts

Attached is the monthly charts for the major US markets

isatrader

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

I am from India and I use Amibroker. Has anyone coded the strategy for Amibroker yet? I have done some initial coding and would like to know if anyone has done the same. I can share the code but honestly it's amateur work.
Would love to have some professionals look at it.

Year in review - monthly charts

Monthly charts of the US and UK markets plus performance charts.

Nasdaq outperformed the other major indexes this year up 27%, with the UK large caps lagging behind at only 7%. The S&P 500 that we use as our benchmark for the relative performance charts was up 18.42% on the start of the year. So that's the one to care about in terms of your own performance in my opinion, as we should always be aiming to outperform the benchmark index.

isatrader

Effective Volume Charts

Effective Volume charts from effectivevolume.com

isatrader